As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
As the temperature rises during the summer months, there’s nothing more refreshing than a cool and delicious drink. And what better way to quench your thirst than with a tasty watermelon mint cooler? This recipe is not only delicious but also healthy and easy to make.
Watermelon is a summer fruit that is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, making it an ideal ingredient for a refreshing drink. It is also low in calories and has high water content, making it a perfect hydrating option. Mint, on the other hand, adds a fresh and invigorating flavor to the drink while also providing several health benefits.
💚 Why You Will Love This Recipe
Watermelon Mint Cooler is not only a tasty drink but also a healthy one. Here are some of the health benefits that this drink provides:
- Hydration: Watermelon is an excellent source of hydration, making it a perfect summer fruit. The high water content in watermelon can help keep you hydrated, especially during hot summer days.
- Antioxidants: Watermelon is rich in antioxidants, such as lycopene, which can help reduce inflammation and protect against cellular damage.
- Digestive Health: Mint contains compounds that can help improve digestion and alleviate digestive issues such as bloating and indigestion.
- Immune Boosting: Watermelon contains vitamin C, which can help boost the immune system and protect against illnesses.
🍉 What You Will Need
By using the following simple fresh ingredients, you will be able to make a watermelon mint cooler that will be a hit at any summer gathering:
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Black Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Ice cubes
🔪 How To Make Watermelon Mint Cooler
- Begin by washing and chopping the watermelon into small pieces. Remove the seeds and set aside.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher using a fine-mesh strainer to remove any pulp and seeds.
- If the juice is not cold enough, chill it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes, if desired, and pour the chilled cooler over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately.
✔️ Helpful Tips
- For a stronger mint flavor, add more fresh mint leaves to the mixture.
- Can add a sweetener such as honey to your taste preference. You can also substitute honey with your preferred sweetener.
- You can also add soda to the watermelon mint cooler to make it a refreshing mojito.
🍹 More Healthy Drinks To Try
- 4 cups watermelon (cut into small chunks and deseeded)
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp black salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup ice cubes
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 65Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 394mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 1g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.