This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
Try More Healthy Drinks
- 5 cups water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp honey
For drink assembly
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5-6 fresh mint sprigs
- Boil 4 cups of water in a saucepan and remove from heat and allow it to cool down. To a large jar, add boiled water and the green tea bags, and let it steep for 10 minutes. Then remove the tea bags.
- Once cooled, stir in freshly squeezed orange juice and lemon juice, and honey. Fill the rest of the jar with 1 cup of cold water. Add sliced oranges and lemons and mint leaves.
- Since tea bags can vary in flavor and bitterness, you can adjust the sweetness according to your taste and serve your iced tea with extra honey.
- To assemble the drinks, divide the ice cubes between the glasses and pour iced tea into the glasses. Add more orange and lemon slices and mint leaves, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 123Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 21mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 2gSugar 25gProtein 2g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.