Grape Orange Slushy (4-Ingredients)
This refreshing and hydrating four-ingredient grape orange slushy comes together in just minutes and tastes like a sweet and sour popsicle.
Nothing beats the summer heat like a slushy. This grape orange slushy is healthy, refreshing, and a quick drink to make for hot summer days when plain juice doesn’t seem cold enough to satisfy your thirst. It is best to be enjoyed super cold as a snack, or any time you’re craving something cold and fruity.
Both grapes and oranges are excellent sources of Vitamin C and are rich in antioxidants. Combining them in a slushy is a delicious way to get all the health benefits.
You will love this grape orange slushy. It is:
- Refreshing and Hydrating
- Quick and Easy
- Only 4-Ingredients
- Incredibly Delicious!
You will need only four ingredients to make this slushy.
- Green Grapes: Frozen grapes are the base of this recipe, not too sweet and perfect with orange and lemon.
- Orange Juice: Gives natural sweetness and flavor.
- Lemon/Lime Juice: Adds a bit of sourness and balances the sweetness of fruits.
- Honey: For additional sweetness, can use other sweeteners.
How To Make Grape Orange Slushy
Making this slushy is easy, and requires just two steps.
1. Freeze the grapes
The first step is to freeze the grapes, preferably a day before. After this, the recipe will take 5 minutes to make.
Wash the grapes, remove the stems, put them in a bowl, and freeze for 7-8 hours or more.
2. Blend the ingredients
Add frozen grapes along with the remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until the grapes are pureed or slush is formed. Finally, pour the slushy into glasses and enjoy fresh!
MORE REFRESHING AND HEALTHY DRINKS
Watermelon Mint Cooler (No Added Sugar!)
Immune Booster Carrot Orange Juice
Grape Orange Slushy (4-Ingredients)Course: BeveragesCuisine: VegetarianDifficulty: Easy
Yummy and refreshing grape orange slushy that requires four ingredients and five minutes to make.
2 cups frozen grapes
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp honey
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and everything is well-mixed.
- Pour the slushy into glasses and enjoy immediately.