This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
More Salad Recipes You May Like
- 2 medium-size carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, deseeded, and finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup roasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Add all the ingredients for the salad to a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients in a jar, close the lid, and shake well until everything is combined. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and sprinkle a few toasted sesame seeds on top.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl, drizzle on the dressing, and toss to combine. Sprinkle a few more walnuts and sunflower seeds. Serve fresh, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 228Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1091mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 6gSugar 15gProtein 8g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.