This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
- 2 medium-size cucumbers, peeled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp toasted peanuts, crushed
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Cut the peeled cucumbers length-wise, scrape out the seeds using a spoon, and then chop them into small pieces.
- Add the chopped cucumbers, onions, salt, ground black pepper, and ground cumin to a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber salad. Finally, garnish with crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, and fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 0mgSodium 777mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 5g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.