As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups chickpeas, boiled
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cm chunk ginger, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ cup, mint leaves
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp roasted ground cumin
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Chop the vegetables and keep them aside in a large mixing bowl.
- To a frying pan on medium heat, add vegetable oil and boiled chickpeas. Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, and salt.
- Saute for 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the chickpeas from heat and transfer them to the bowl with chopped veggies.
- Mix in ginger, green chilli, mint leaves, and pomegranate seeds.
Add roasted ground cumin, black salt, chaat masala, and chia seeds.
- Make the dressing by simply mixing tahini, lemon juice, and finely chopped garlic in a small bowl.
- Mix the dressing in the salad.
- Serve fresh, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 605Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 31gCholesterol 0mgSodium 930mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 13gSugar 13gProtein 21g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.