As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
More Healthy Treats You May Like
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 15 pitted dates
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 100g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup water
- 3-4 Tbsp crushed walnuts
- Add all the truffle ingredients to a blender and blend until everything is well combined.
- Scoop up a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls. Place them on a parchment-lined tray.
- Place a saucepan on low heat and add coconut oil. Once the oil is melted, add dark chocolate and water. Continuously stir using a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted. Then turn off the heat.
- Dip the truffles in the melted chocolate. Use two forks to coat them completely and tap away excess chocolate.
- Transfer them onto a parchment-lined tray and top with crushed walnuts. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 487Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 2mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 7gSugar 25gProtein 10g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.