As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In a large bowl, add coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix them together using a fork.
- Then add rolled oats, all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and milk and mix until everything is well combined. Now gently fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls and then slightly press each ball to form a cookie shape. Then evenly distribute about 2 inches apart, on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Add a few chocolate chips to the top of each cookie.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Finally, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 312Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 3mgSodium 287mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 3gSugar 12gProtein 6g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.