As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
For Cookie Dough
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp flax egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅔ cup milk
For Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Filling
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Take a large mixing bowl, sieve all the cookie dough's dry ingredients, and give a gentle mix. Then, add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine everything well using a spatula until you have a soft dough. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the cinnamon roll filling, take a small bowl and add brown sugar, cinnamon, and coconut oil and mix everything well. Set the mixture aside.
- Roll the dough into a thin rectangle (about 1/4″ thickness) on a wooden board using a rolling pin. Spread the cinnamon sugar mix and roll the rectangle into a log. Freeze the dough log for 20 minutes to solidify.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F) for 10 minutes. Slice the dough log into 1 cm thick cookies and place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes or until they are lightly browned on the sides.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 228Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 20mgSodium 100mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 2gSugar 11gProtein 4g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.