This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
More Recipes With Potatoes
- 5-6 medium-size potatoes
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp chilli oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- Peel the potatoes and dice them into 1’’ cubes.
- Boil them for 10 minutes and then rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (428°F) for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, cornstarch, sugar, salt, chilli oil, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Place the coated potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until brown, crispy, and tender. Give them a gentle flip once halfway.
- Once baked, let them cool down before transferring to a serving plate. Garnish with raw onions and serve hot with ketchup on the side.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 420Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 2mgSodium 565mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 8gSugar 7gProtein 10g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.