Chilli Oil Glazed Oven Roasted Potatoes
These soft and crispy oven roasted potatoes are tasty and very easy to make. Chilli oil and a bit of sugar and lime juice make them incredibly flavorful.
MORE RECIPES WITH POTATOES
Honey Chilli Potatoes (With Baked Fries)
Roasted Potato and Corn Salad in Pumpkin Seed Dressing
Chilli Oil Glazed Oven Roasted PotatoesCourse: SnacksCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Easy
These soft and crispy oven-roasted potatoes are tasty and very easy to make. Chilli oil and a bit of sugar and lime juice make them incredibly flavorful.
5-6 medium-size potatoes
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 Tbsp chilli oil
1 Tbsp soy sauce
½ Tbsp lime juice
½ cup onions, finely chopped
- Peel the potatoes and dice them into 1’’ cubes.
- Boil them for 10 minutes and then rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (428°F) for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, cornstarch, sugar, salt, chilli oil, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Place the coated potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until brown, crispy, and tender. Give them a gentle flip once halfway.
- Once baked, let them cool down before transferring to a serving plate. Garnish with raw onions and serve hot with ketchup on the side.