As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read Disclosure Policy for more details.
More Hot Beverages to Try
- Add turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, ground black pepper, sugar, pure vanilla extract, and water to a tall glass. Use a milk frother to blend all the ingredients to form a creamy and foamy mix.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat, add milk, and heat it up. Add a few saffron strands, stir, and bring it to a boil.
- Strain the milk using a strainer in a jar.
- Divide the turmeric mix into two glasses and pour the milk into the mix.
- Stir, serve hot, and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 114Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 15mgSodium 88mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 0gSugar 14gProtein 6g
The nutrition info calculated is just a rough estimate and is provided as a courtesy. Bear in mind that value will vary based on variables like a specific brand or type of product used. To obtain the most accurate representation, it is highly recommended that you calculate it on your own with the actual amount and type of ingredient used.